Total Land Area (4.8 km²)
About the City's Location:
KEC is located within the Holy boundaries of the city of Madinah and connected to The Haramain High Speed Railway
HHR (train station) allowing access to Makkah and Jeddah in less than 2 hours. Only 5 km away from the Prophet’s
Mosque and 8 km from Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz Int’l Airport. A master-planned, mixed-use destination in
Madinah with modern infrastructure and smart-city network.
The city offers investment opportunities across many sectors such as residential, commercial, hospitality, education and
health care serving the strong and significantly growing demand from Madinah’s residents (1+ million) and visitors
(10+ million) annually.
• Knowledge-based industries
• Tourism and culture
• Health care
• Telecommunications and information technology
• Specialized education
Key Projects in Phase One:
• Dar Al-Jewar – first gated community within the Haram zone boundaries (850 villas with service and leisure amenities).
• Mid-rise Serviced apartment complexes, developed as semi gated communities with various unit sizes.
• Hospitality and Commerce Towers- first mixed-use towers (20 floors) containing a – 4 star hotel, serviced apartments, office space and multi-purpose conference facilities.
• The Souks, themed retail development reviving the heritage of shopping and entertainment of the old Madinah.
• Serviced plots strategically located across the development available for Knowledge-Based Industries and knowledge facilities (education, healthcare and tourism).